Leaking, inefficient or outdated fixtures, piping and plumbing equipment are a headache, eyesore and can cost you money, as well as hinder the enjoyment of your home. The E.W. Mainhart LLC team is ready to provide the service that you need to address all of your plumbing needs.
We offer residential plumbing services to support you and safeguard your home:
- Installation, repair or replacement of faucets, tub and shower valves, fixtures, garbage disposals, recirculating pumps, hose bibs, water and drain lines and valves.
- Water service repair and replacement.
- Primary and back up sump pump installation, repair and replacement.
- Hot water tank or tankless installation, repair and replacement.
- Water softener system install with water testing.
- Boiler system installation, repair and replacement.
- Installation of appliance gas lines, waterlines or drain lines.
- Installing gas piping to a new or relocated gas appliance.
- Repair or replacement of gas control valve, furnace, boiler and hot water tank.
- Installing gas line to an outdoor fire feature, grill, kitchen or generator.
Interior and Exterior Drain Repairs
Clogged or leaking interior and exterior drains can create an emergency situation quickly. Water penetrating your foundation walls or coming up and out of a floor drain, sink or toilet can flood a home and cause damage to your finishes. If a drainage issue persists long enough, it can compromise the health and structural integrity of your home.
For a typical drain clog within the footprint of the home, a drain snake will be adequate to dislodge and break up the obstruction. However, obstructions that are located outside of your home typically require bigger equipment. We also utilize drain cameras that allow us and the customer to see the condition of the piping both before and after repairs.